Stress, a sedentary lifestyle and poor ecology can cause a man to become more tired and reduce his sexual activity, which can become an additional problem if a couple wants to get pregnant.
A particularly important role in increasing the endurance of the male body is played by the hormone testosterone, which is responsible not only for sexual desire, but also for mental and physical performance.
Testosterone is the most important sex hormone. It is responsible for the reproductive health, fertility, strength and endurance of men.
- stimulates libido
- regulates the formation of spermatozoa and normalizes the composition of sperm
- strengthens bones and muscles
- promotes protein production in the body
- allows you to gain muscle mass faster
Slow down the production of testosterone can:
- sedentary lifestyle
- improper nutrition
- low immunity
- Smoking and alcohol consumption
- chronic lack of vitamins and minerals
A modern man wants to be not only a successful professional, caring family man, but also a great lover.
For most men, it is important to be always active and hardy, not only at work or at home, but also in sex.
To restore potency in men with a lack of testosterone, it is important to allocate sufficient time to rest. You need to sleep at least 7-8 hours, monitor your weight, avoid stress, and exercise if possible. Normalize the hormonal background will help and rejection of bad habits.
Impotence, otherwise called erectile dysfunction (ED) — is a pathological condition of the male body in which the volume, firmness and straightness of the penis is not enough to perform sexual intercourse. The causes of this disorder can be a variety of diseases and physiological changes in the body, including aging.
ED drugs for quick-acting erections
Modern science does not stand still. Today, many tools have been developed that can provide an increase in potency. In particular, tablets. Everyone has the opportunity to freely purchase them in pharmacies.
The most effective version of such drugs is selective inhibitors: Viagra, Levitra, Cialis, Stendra and their generics which are much cheaper, but have exactly the same effect. Inhibitors contribute to the activation of certain enzymes, which leads to relaxation of the muscles of the penis. Increases the flow of blood to the cavernous body of the penis, and it hardens. An erection occurs almost immediately after taking the pill, lasting several hours.
Only an appeal to a doctor can guarantee correct diagnosis and, as a result, a well-structured treatment regimen. We only draw your attention to pills for improving potency, which have an exceptionally favorable effect on the sexual sphere and health in General.
Vitamins for men for conception: what will improve the quality of sperm?
The quality of ejaculate is an important indicator necessary for successful pregnancy and the birth of a healthy child. Unfortunately, not all representatives of the stronger sex have normal sperm composition. Poor ecology, constant stress, inactivity, poor quality drinking water and harmful food can impair the ability of sperm to fertilize. Vitamins for men for conception will help to change the situation for the better.
What elements are important at the planning stage of pregnancy?
To increase the likelihood of conception, every man should prepare for the onset of pregnancy with his woman. The process of maturation of spermatozoa lasts 74 days, so it is important for the future father to take care of his health in advance.
What vitamins are needed in preparation for conception? A man should receive a sufficient number of the following elements:
- vitamins of group B – help the body produce the energy necessary to maintain vital activity, normalize metabolism and nutrition of cells
- vitamins of group C – activates protective functions, increases resistance to infections, promotes the production of important antibodies
- vitamins of group E – has a pronounced antioxidant property, allows you to maintain high quality sperm
- vitamins of group D – necessary for strengthening bones and muscles, increases endurance
Vitamins are not the only substances that are useful in preparing for conception. Minerals play an equally important role:
- zinc is a guarantee of proper functioning of the immune system
- selenium-increases the production of testosterone
- iodine-provides normal flow of metabolic processes
The following have a negative effect on the urogenital system:
- hypothermia or overheating
- reduced immunity due to acute or chronic infections
- pelvic surgery
- lack of vitamins and minerals
To get the maximum amount of vitamins, men are recommended to lead a healthy lifestyle for three months before the expected conception:
- there are more healthy dishes — dairy products, steamed vegetables, lean meat, low-fat fish, fresh fruits and nuts
- exclude alcohol, energy, pickles, smoked sausages, all fried and spicy dishes from the diet
- give up Smoking
To prevent sexual infections and diseases of the urinary organs, it is important for a man to:
- pay special attention to intimate hygiene
- avoid casual sexual contact and use barrier contraceptives
- refuse frequent visits to baths and saunas
- wear underwear made of natural fabrics
- lead a healthy lifestyle — move more, eat properly, give up bad habits